Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chances Are.....He Doesn't Love Her

So I know this girl and well I have to say she is by far the dumbest girl I know. Everybody has that one friend who just does some of the dumbest sh*t. Well this girl let's her boyfriend completely run over her. She takes care of him: paying his phone bills, clothes, haircuts, going out, etc. Now what does he do in return.......HE CHEATS! Go figure, give a man your all and he takes it literally and takes it for granted. I've tried talking sense into this poor child but all she can say is "I'm in love with him." so pathetic I tell you. I swear he's gonna make her a statistic....the kind no one wants to be. (Know your STATUS!) She even got his sorry ass name tatooed on her as proof to the world that she really is dumb.
Final thought: If you are with a man for an extended period of time and he rarely ever says those three little words that mean so much.....chances are he doesn't love you. Give it up and move on. Don't make yourself look even dumber than you already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment